Tuesday, January 28, 2014

One-third of the way there!

I am happy to announce that I am 1/3 of the way to my goal of raising $10,280 for the Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge! I am so grateful to everyone who has helped me get this far: Thank you!!


My daughters ran more than 5 kids' races in 2013 with our running club, DSE Runners, so they each received a trophy at this Sunday's race. They were more excited than they look in this photo (taken after they had scootered the Rainbow Falls 5K)!

The Boston Marathon is 12 weeks away. I have been running 6 days a week and am feeling good. This weekend is the Kaiser Permanente Half Marathon in San Francisco. 

It might be raining, but due to the drought I will welcome the rain, even though it might make for an uncomfortable 2 hours of running!


No comments:

Post a Comment